- You can tell us about your complaint in a way that is convenient for you
- We’ll act in a fair and understanding way when dealing with your complaint
- We will work with you to find a resolution that we both agree on
- We will clearly communicate with you and keep you informed throughout
- You’ll have the opportunity for your complaint to be heard by our Tenant Experience Group
- We will learn from complaints and improve the services we deliver
- We publish our complaints information and what we have learnt on our website
It's not a complaint if:
- The issue occurred over six months ago
- It’s about Anti-Social Behaviour, unless it’s about the service we delivered in our response
- Something we have no control over such as Local Authority property allocations
- Complaints that have already been considered under our complaints process
- Claims for damage where these can be dealt with by insurance claims
- A complaint that is or has been subject to legal proceedings
Make a complaint
If you’d like to make a complaint, simply fill out the form below and we’ll do our best to resolve your complaint as soon as possible.
If you’d like more information on how we handle complaints and to view our self-assessment against the Housing Ombudsman Complaints handling code, just click here.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for on this page, or the rest of our site, there are plenty of ways to get in touch.